The protection of your privacy when processing personal data is important to us. By default, when you visit our website, our web servers store the IP address of your Internet service provider, the website from which you visit us, the websites you visit, the date and duration of the visit. This information is mandatory for the technical transfer of websites and secure server operation. A personalized evaluation of this data does not take place.
If you send us data via contact form, this data will be stored in the course of the backup on our servers. Your data will only be used by us to process your request. Your data will be treated confidentially. A passing on to third does not take place.
Responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data:
Represented by Christian Athen, Dr. Björn Schäfers
Personal data is data about you. These include your name, address and e-mail address. You do not need to disclose personal information in order to visit our website. In some cases, we may need your name and e-mail address, as well as other information to provide you with the service you require.
The same applies in the event that we supply you with information material on request or if we answer your inquiries. In these cases we will always point this out to you. In addition, we only store the data that you have sent to us automatically or voluntarily.
When you use one of our services, we usually only collect the data necessary to provide our service. We may ask you for more information, which is voluntary in nature. Whenever we process personal information, we do so to provide you with our service or to pursue our commercial goals.
If you have consented to the so-called geolocation in your browser or in the operating system or other settings of your respective device, we use this function to be able to show you the appropriate language version of our website. We process your processed location data exclusively for this function. If you stop using it, the data will be deleted.
Automatically stored non-personal data
When you visit our website, we may store certain information for administrative and technical reasons. These can be: type and version of the browser used, date and time of access, as well as the IP address.
However, these data are then anonymized and used only for statistical purposes or to improve our Internet and online services.
These anonymized data are stored separately from personal data on secure systems and can not be assigned to individual persons. This means that your personal information remains protected at all times.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Our legitimate interest arises from
- ensuring a smooth connection setup,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website/application,
- evaluation of system security and stability.
When you visit our website, we may store information on your computer in the form of cookies. Cookies are small files that are transferred from an Internet server to your browser and stored on its hard disk. Only the internet protocol address is stored here – no personal data. This information, which is stored in the cookies, allows you to automatically recognize you the next time you visit our website, which will facilitate your use. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
For the purpose of the needs-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”), based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used.The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- used operating system,
- referrer-URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install:
Your entered information from the contact form (in particular name, company, address, telephone and e-mail) stores the Liquidlabs GmbH exclusively for the purpose of processing the request and the communication with the user. An encrypted transmission of the data is not guaranteed and we advise you not to send any confidential information via the contact form.
The data from the contact form, we will not give without your consent.
We have taken technical and administrative precautions to protect your personal information against loss, destruction, tampering and unauthorized access. All our employees as well as service providers working for us are obliged to the valid data protection laws.
Right to information / contradiction
Please contact us at any time if you would like to know what personal data we store about you. In addition, you may at any time withdraw your permission to us to collect and process your personal information.
In addition to the right of revocation of your consent granted to us, you are entitled to the following further rights if the relevant legal requirements apply:
- the right to obtain information about your personal data stored by us (Article 15 GDPR), in particular you can provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or are being disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of their data, if they were not collected directly from you;
- the right to correct inaccurate or correct data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- the right to delete your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR), insofar as no statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights for further storage by us must be observed,
- the right to restrict the processing of your data (Art. 18 GDPR), as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion; the person responsible no longer needs the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability acc. Art. 20 DSGVO, i. the right to transfer selected data stored about us in a common, machine-readable format, or to request transmission to another person in charge
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
To claim these rights, please contact us directly.